“A sweet month of transformation, a month that undresses the trees and welcomes the first raindrops of purification.”
The same way October makes the trees lose their leaves can also help us lose unnecessary masks, programs, suppressed emotions, and whatever we have accumulated all year!
It is an amazing period to start the process of introspection that will continue during November, and it will lead you into a death and rebirth during Winter and Spring.
Some tips on how to enjoy the work of self-development in October are:
- Walk in nature and observe around you. Look at the trees losing their leaves and ask them to give the strength you need to let go of your own unnecessary “leaves.”
- Attend any workshop or therapy that can help you release suppressed emotions
- Detox your body internally (with a good diet) and externally (exfoliate your skin, use deep cleansing products, etc.)
- Throw anything you need to throw (clothes, things, clean your computer, and more)
- Find some time to talk to friends or family and clarify things that might have happened in the past and created a misunderstanding.