As I have mentioned in previous articles there are the natural people and normal people. The natural ones follow consciously and subconsciously nature, the normal ones follow the normas of Society, that means rules!
In today’s world, most people unfortunately are normal.
One major impact of this, is the way people obtain the energy to sustain themselves.
A natural human being can get about 85% of the energy they need directly from mother earth and the energy of the universe. A normal human being can only absorb about 4% of the energy he needs in this way.
Therefore, a normal person needs to supplement this energetic deficit from solid food and also from the energy of others!
Some of ways we use to feed ourselves from the energy of others are:
- By trying to position ourselves on above them
- By positioning ourselves beneath them by playing the victim
- By acting from a position of authority and violence
- By constantly creating situations of fight and conflict
A space where we can observe a huge amount of exchange of energy in many different forms is relationships.
It is something that can happen to anyone. We all carry inside of us traumas, believes and different programs that tend to absorb or give away energy in an unhealthy way.
Somethings you can do in order to avoid this unhealthy exchange are:
- Stay in your centre and GROUND yourself in your physical body in the present moment; when you are in your centre nothing can penetrate your energy without your permission
- Meditate regularly throughout a day. It is a lot better to meditate many times for a few minutes all day than ones for a long time.
- Keep on working your traumas, believes and programs
- Heal information that you have inherited from your family tree
- Strengthen your energetic body! This is one of the most important tasks you can do in order not to allow any unconscious exchange of energy to get inside of you. There are many techniques out there to do that. Some are Tensegrity exercises, chi Kung and tai chi, different meditations that are focused on the energetic body, ceremonies, swimming in the sea, connecting with nature, eating consciously, sleeping sometimes alone facing east (the soles of your feet facing east), and a lot more.
As much as you stay in your centre and you strengthen your energetic body the less you allow your partner to withdraw any energy from you. That would be beneficial for both of you. Your partner slowly will realize that he or she needs to find other sources of energy and you can use your energy for your life.
Of course, It is not guaranteed that an unconscious partner will follow you. He or she might decide to leave the relationship and try to substitute you with another person who can still feed him/her.
No matter what will be the result of your work, I strongly recommend at least one of you to stop reinforcing this unhealthy energetic absorption, by staying every day more and more in your center.
For more specific information check my video:
A relationship should never be a space of suffering but a space of creativity, happiness and love!
The way I can help you creating a more healthy and loving realtionship is with my project: The Happy Couple